Saturday, November 5, 2011

Making Homemade Greeting Cards


I've been making a bunch of greeting cards to sell on ebay and etsy. I have SO much paper and so many embellishments, I just had to get everything organized first. I love the colors in these papers.  I especially love the embroidered and beaded embellishments in the first three cards I made.

Picture #1: Thanksgiving card with embroidered and beaded embellishment

                                Picture #2 and #3 are a Wedding/Celebration/New Year's card.


                                  I love the detail in the embroidery....



                          This is easily my most favorite card.  I love the way it all came together!



                          Love the TWEET banner and the cute birds! Check out the ♥ on the L) bird.



                          Another Thanksgiving card, this time with a wire embellishment.



                                 The dragonfly on this card was printed on the card stock. I embellished it with a pearlized button with fine copper wire.


I have these all listed on Ebay. You can find them under my name, Chicvintagetreasures.

2 comments:

Lie said...

I love ur blog!:)
The first card is my favourite!

http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Is Beautiful...