Saturday, November 1, 2008

Desert Scenery

First off, I have been so stinking busy this week, I haven't had time to blog. DS # 4 was recommended for a role in a Disney pilot, so we have been gathering videos of his guitar playing, reading lines for the camera and having his head shots taken. He does attend a performing arts high school, but I was shocked when it was suggested to us.

Anyway, I was just stepping into the backyard, when I saw this cool bird on the back fence....and realized that it was a roadrunner! Cool, I had a roadrunner in my backyard! Had to snap a picture just because, well, would you have believed me?

I think it was yesterday morning when I took DS #4 to school, and saw an incredible sunrise/sky. Had to get a picture of course. I think I'll email this to KSL...maybe it will be featured on the weather segment with Mark Eubank! Let me know if the picture does get on the news, cause I never have time to watch it anymore.

We went to see "Thriller" at Tuacahn Theater last night. What a great performance by the Odyssey Dance Theatre. It was fantastic! I know that this is performed in various cities in Utah this month. If you haven't seen it, mark your 2009 calendar.

No comments: